Decision time

March 27, 2020

Caroline and I are having a girl, and she's due tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the Bay Area is starting to ascend the steepest part of the COVID-19 growth curve—"up and to the right", as we say in startups, but in the worst possible way.

We'd rather not induce but at this point, waiting seems worse given how stretched the medical system is becoming. We think labor and delivery won't be too affected, but would rather not take the risk, if we can avoid it.

So Monday it is, come hell or high water.

← Previous

Next →